Da Funk Da Funk

HA, didn't notice the Rubber Up! poster before.

Again, great work man. Still get a kick out of that ending.

Mighty Girl Mighty Girl

This is adorable. And you got away with animating a fight sequence for a Uarts project, which is always a plus. The monster's reaction faces were really good, and I like the textured look you used in the "real world". Nicely done, man!

I Want My Clock Back I Want My Clock Back

I enjoyed the papery textures, as they helped the story seem like a children's book. Great twist with the clock/lock at the end. I also laughed when Orange Ocean was used for Orange Clock. The music might be a little too loud in most of the scenes, though, and your audio at the beginning was clipping a little. Also, I probably would have expected to hear some music for the credits since they were so long.

All in all though, a great Clock Day short. Good work!

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Interesting.

I liked the concept of killing off your character to switch places with another on-screen character. It really added to the whole "whose dream is this really?" mindfuck. I also really enjoy the nostalgic pixeled look, which went with this game rather well.

That being said, I think the game was a little too short. I realize it's a Flash port of an already existing game, but I feel that there could have been a few improvements here and there.

Also, is the Magician's Medal even attainable? I beat the game twice, tried finding secrets wherever I could, and even looked up a few walkthroughs of the original game; they all seem to end the same way.

But yeah... Good stuff.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Amazing.

I'm not quite sure how you managed to replicate the physics of each character so well, but this game is simply fantastic.

My only complaint is with Simon... Originally, when you walked off a ledge, Simon was supposed to drop straight down. In this game, he keeps momentum, making it difficult to progress.

Other than that and a few bugs, this game is basically flawless. I look forward to seeing any updates you make to the game in the future. Maybe Kirby could be a playable character, or something. Or maybe you could implement the hard mode from the original SMB, replacing all Goombas with Buzzy Beetles upon clearing 8-4.

The game is awesome as it is, though. Great job!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Tom and Dan have done it again!

Of course it's the best flash game you've ever played! What do you expect? Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin are the perfect flash team. With Tom's actionscript skillz and Dan's spritework ability, all of their games should kick ass. Look at Alien Hominid. It was an awesome game on Newgrounds as well. Hell, it even became a console game. Keep it up, guys!