Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Interesting.

I liked the concept of killing off your character to switch places with another on-screen character. It really added to the whole "whose dream is this really?" mindfuck. I also really enjoy the nostalgic pixeled look, which went with this game rather well.

That being said, I think the game was a little too short. I realize it's a Flash port of an already existing game, but I feel that there could have been a few improvements here and there.

Also, is the Magician's Medal even attainable? I beat the game twice, tried finding secrets wherever I could, and even looked up a few walkthroughs of the original game; they all seem to end the same way.

But yeah... Good stuff.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Amazing.

I'm not quite sure how you managed to replicate the physics of each character so well, but this game is simply fantastic.

My only complaint is with Simon... Originally, when you walked off a ledge, Simon was supposed to drop straight down. In this game, he keeps momentum, making it difficult to progress.

Other than that and a few bugs, this game is basically flawless. I look forward to seeing any updates you make to the game in the future. Maybe Kirby could be a playable character, or something. Or maybe you could implement the hard mode from the original SMB, replacing all Goombas with Buzzy Beetles upon clearing 8-4.

The game is awesome as it is, though. Great job!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Tom and Dan have done it again!

Of course it's the best flash game you've ever played! What do you expect? Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin are the perfect flash team. With Tom's actionscript skillz and Dan's spritework ability, all of their games should kick ass. Look at Alien Hominid. It was an awesome game on Newgrounds as well. Hell, it even became a console game. Keep it up, guys!

System of a Down Balls System of a Down Balls

who wants to bounce a bunch of balls around?

c'mon dude. you went to flashkit and used the engine there thinking if it was on flashkit it would be useful. goddamn dude that sucked.

API responds:

i didnt get that off a site, dumbass.

Napoleon Dynamite SB 2 Napoleon Dynamite SB 2

dude no skill whatsoever

it takes no skill to make a sound boards and that one sucked, meaning that most likely you are quite possibly a horrible animator

DK Adventure -DEMO- DK Adventure -DEMO-

nice

not a bad idea, really. it's a good start. just a few things to remember, though:
1. Her names Dixie Kong, not Jezz. I'm not sure if you knew that and just felt like changing the name or i u forgot but still, if you change her name maybe you should either change her looks a little or change Donkey and Diddy's names.
2. Give some more music

keep up the good work and remember to finish what's been started.

shimmy responds:

lolz alright i knew her name was dixie, cranky said Jezzz as in " Jezzz you are stupid" lolz. Also yeah ill get more music

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

You just can't beat the classics...

Unless of course you've given it the ability to make your character however you want it to look, let you choose your own music, and even use weapons! This games a great resurrection to the classic NES game, however, maybe theree should have been the Balloon Adventure? The one where you float around trying to pop balloons while avoiding the electrifying stars? I would've loved to see my character go through that! Other than that, it kicks ass.